“Why is my website not making any sales?”
You’ve spent a while trying to build up your website.
You’ve worked on the design, set up the storefront, and even figured out the perfect color scheme.
And yet, you’re getting little or no sales. Why?
The answer is a lot simpler than you think.
If you already have targeted traffic to your site and you’re not making sales, then:
You haven’t reached your targeted market with your sales copy.
Take a look at your site:
- Are you talking in a way that’s familiar to your customer?
- Do you reveal all the benefits of what you’re selling?
- Do you make yourself stand out from the competition?
- Are you positioning yourself as the expert?
- Do you make it easy for them to order?
If you haven’t done all five of these things, then you’re missing out on a lot of potential sales.
Or perhaps you haven’t written a single letter of copy yet.
And if that’s the case, what are you waiting for!
Whatever your copy-predicament is, let’s get it fixed.
Go ahead and tell me about your project below – whether we work together or not, I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!